Friday, July 3, 2009

bitz and pieces

The first and last time I took clomid was February '09 took one cycle for 5 days and nothing happened. My Ob didn't do a TVU or explained very well why. She just ask me to let my hubby have a sperm analysis. March, I was so busy with work and preparing to go home to our province for some vacation so we havent focus on trying to conceived and was thinking to changed OB aswell. Read on the net that there are procedures that are done when a pt. are on medications for trying to conceived so that they will able to know if the medicatiions are working. Unfortunately, My 3rd Ob didn't do such procedures and just keep on telling me "youre still young, dont need to rush things". But deep down inside she doesnt know how depress and frustrated I'am.

April came and we were in the province thought it was a vacation but we are so busy aswell going back and forth to my husbands family and mine aswell so trying to conceived didnt happened. May, back in Manila and in a month of night shift so again no time to try. I was delayed for 2weeks thought I was pregnant already, took PT twice and its all negative. Husbands sperm analysis are normal. July 1, 09 I had my period and I decided to really focus by hook and by crook on conceiving and will be going to a new OB who is a reproductive endocrinologist and has information that she is a very good doctor. Hoping that this time she will really help me and that I will be pregnat. Hoping..Praying..

No comments:

Post a Comment