Friday, July 10, 2009

light feeling

I went to my new OB last July 6, 2009 and I was so glad that I did. She is very approachable and accommodating. I never felt so comfortable like I have with her than any of my past OB. She asked me about my history and positively said well we can work things out and it it give a big sense of relief and hope that I will conceive soon. Then, she physically examined me like my breast, my pelvic bone and having I. E. as well. She was supposed to have me check my pap smear but because I have my menstruation at that time she just did an I. E. I'll have to take provera on July 14 for ten days so that I'll have my period by August 1st and then I'll have to go back to hear so that she can prescribe me with ovamit and teach me more on how to get me pregnant. Loking forward on that day. I really pray that she will help me get pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I also have PCOS and have very frequent and longish periods (well, in fact it's spotting or erratic bleeding, not real periods). I also have to struggle with other symptoms such as weight gain and severe hirsutism. And I'm trying to have a baby too. You should read about PCOS diets even it you are normal weight (?), and also about a drug called metformin. And be optimistic --we'll succeed!

    ReplyDelete