Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hoping

It's been a while since I posted here. I went to my OB for my check up again and she prescribed me to take metformin ( humamet) for 3 months once a day. She told me that we shouldn't rush things to get pregnant and it's better to take it step by step and hope that this low dosage of helping me ovulate will get me pregnant and will balance my hormones. After taking the medicine for 3 days I had a mid cycle bleeding on 8/10/09. Since I just had my period last 7/28/09 I asked Dra why this is happening. She told me that this is what they call a mid cycle bleeding and it meant that I'm responding to the medicine. I' am hoping that this is true and that somehow there will be good progress in my ovulation and soon conceive. It's my 27th bidrthday this coming 8/25/09 and I really pray that the best birthday gift i receive is to be pregnant. I'm trying my best not to be depress but be more optimistic. But there are times that I feel that I'm losing sense in my life and become envious of those who are pregnant, which basically most people in my work are.

1 comment:

  1. It's great that your doctor prescribed metmorfin (see my comment on your previous post). It will probably help you conceive, either on its own or as a contribution to other treatments. And it will make you healthier at the very least.

    It's also nice that you and your doctor want to take it step by step --I'm also following the one step at a time approach. Slowly but surely!

    Of course you mustn't be depressed! You're talking charge of the situation now! Concentrate on yourself and forget about other people --value what you have and you'll be happier and readier for what's to come!

    ReplyDelete