Monday, September 7, 2009

Mama Mary's Birthday

Dear Mama Mary, Happy Birthday Dear Queen of heaven and Earth. I am humbly ask for forgiveness to you and your beloved son to all the pain and sins I have done. I pray dear Queen MOther for your help to pray to your beloved son that he will bless me with a baby. Mama Mary, please allow me to be a mother too and I would do my best to teach your good words and love everyday of our life. Thank you Mother for all the blessings you kindly pour to us each day of our life and in helping us ask forgiveness to your beloved son. I pray that all will follow your teachings and that peace will reign in the world again. Happy Birthday Mama Mary I hope that somehow all your pains will be lessen as we all try to be your good children. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment