Friday, September 4, 2009

Waiting in vain

Today is my 30th day of taking metformin and on Sept. 8 is my expected first day of my menstrual period. I am waiting in vain..Why? I don't want to hope and I don't want to think..but somehow I know deep inside me I am hoping that I am pregnant. I don't have any symptoms that I do but thinking that maybe just maybe the medicine could help me conceive. I guess I am not pregnant and I am fighting the urge to think that I am 'coz I know that at the end if I am not still pregnant I will be the one who will get frustrated and devastated again and again.. I am not losing hope or giving up either its just that I am fighting my self not to think coz its gonna be hard at the end to know that I am not. So, each day I try to keep myself busy to divert my mind off this.

I feel that I am not pregnant because I feel that soon I'll have my period a bit of acne is resurfacing again in my leg, one symptoms that I am having hormonal imbalance and soon I know that I'll have my period. I'am going to see my RE this friday and if at the time I have my period I'all ask for the ovamit if she could already prescribe me to take that. It seems like I couldn't wait any longer on hoping that only metformin can help me conceive. I'll be on night shift this month and I know that this could be another hindrance that i may npt conceive. So, I am hoping that ovamit and metformin could help me conceive this time.

Waiting and waiting..it makes me go crazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment